Friday, June 15, 2007

As I grew in my career, I became the go-to marketing person at Lund Boat Company. I carried industry-leading marketing projects - catalogs, meetings, advertising, websites and promotions - from start to finish, positioning Lund as the brand of boat customers want to buy. I got the job done!

I am currently looking for the next chapter in the story that is my professional life. I am seeking a new job opportunity in the marketing field. My area of concentration is the Detroit Lakes, Minnesota to the Fargo - Moorhead area. I am also looking in the communities of Perham, Frazee, Fergus Falls, Lake Park, Audubon, Hawley, Glyndon, Dilworth and West Fargo.

As my resume shows, I have an exceptional background in managing large marketing projects. I have been instrumental in helping Lund grow to the company it is today. I did not do this alone, I had a great team to collaborate with.

My areas of specialization include:
  • Literature development and production management
  • Photo shoot coordination and management
  • Meeting coordination and management
  • Promotion development and administration
  • Advertising development supervision and placement
  • Branding development and management
  • Off-site event planning and management
  • Media relations
  • Trade show coordination
  • Website management
  • Product photography

I use creativity and passion in everything I do. I grew up in my family's hardware store - I know the value of honesty, integrity, customer service and hard work. I take ownership of each project and employ my midwest work-ethic to push my abilities and ensure that the finished project is outstanding.Let me put my skills to work for you. I can make your business marketing run smoother, growing your revenue and profits. Please contact me at ehausten@gmail.com